- Rosaria Ciriminna Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche ,
- Mina Ghahremani Institute for Advanced Studies in Basic Sciences (IASBS) ,
- Fahimeh Varmaghani Institute for Advanced Studies in Basic Sciences ,
- Babak Karimi Institute for Advanced Studies in Basic Sciences ,
- Mario Pagliaro Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche
Chemistry is understood and practiced by research chemists by models and visualization. Electrochemistry is no exception. This study shows how a modeling approach focusing on green chemistry applications holds great potential in improving electrochemistry education. Green electrosynthesis, for instance, is ideally suited to understand electrochemical phenomena and to foster the student’s interest and learning in this cross-disciplinary field of chemical knowledge, reinforcing also laboratory education.