Physicochemical Characterization of Local Clay from El-Oued Region, Southeastern of Algeria
- Investigation of El-Oued natural clay at Saharan zone located Southwest Algerian.
- Elaboration and characterization mineralogical and physicochemical
- XRD, FTIR, SEM, XRD, BET, and CEC
- - The studied clay is mesoporous and it has an isotherm type IV.
- - The Clay are rich in illite (62%) and kaolinite (27%), with less percentage of quartz (11.1%).
- Algerian natural clays can efficiently for the removal from the wastewater.