Physicochemical Characterization of Local Clay from El-Oued Region, Southeastern of Algeria
Preprints are manuscripts made publicly available before they have been submitted for formal peer review and publication. They might contain new research findings or data. Preprints can be a draft or final version of an author's research but must not have been accepted for publication at the time of submission.
- Investigation of El-Oued natural clay at Saharan zone located Southwest Algerian.
- Elaboration and characterization mineralogical and physicochemical
- XRD, FTIR, SEM, XRD, BET, and CEC
- - The studied clay is mesoporous and it has an isotherm type IV.
- - The Clay are rich in illite (62%) and kaolinite (27%), with less percentage of quartz (11.1%).
- Algerian natural clays can efficiently for the removal from the wastewater.